Give your child a solid foundation in their education and inspire a lifelong love of learning through an exploration of colours and shapes. Learn the colours, the basics of the colour wheel and even mixing colours. Eleven colours in total plus 14 shapes ranging from a circle, square and triangle, to a star, crescent and rhombus!
Designed to be used with babies as a simple but fun introduction to colours and shapes, to toddlers and school-aged children.
26 double-sided cards plus cover, including:
- 11 x double-sided colour cards
- 1 x colour wheel and mixing colours card
- 14 x double sided shape cards
- Colour recognition
- First colours and shapes
- Learning the colour wheel, including primary and secondary colours
- Learning how to mix basic colours
- Learning basic and more complex shapes and patterns
There are an array of fun learning games to play with these cards. Let the kids get creative by finding other items around the house that are the same colour/shape of each card and practise their grouping and sorting skills. What’s an example of something that’s round (a ball, a coin etc) or rectangular (a box, bricks etc). What can you find that’s blue or red? Can you put all the green toys together in a pile?